5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POLL: Helwig Sway Bar Setting

shktrk

Reaction score
Please post what hole you are set at. Thanks

shktrk

Reaction score
Looking for the poll...

If you’re just curious, the original Hellwig thread has hundreds of posts on which settings we prefer (and why).
Is there a way to add a poll?

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is there a way to add a poll?
Yes, it’s an option when creating a thread.

I run the softest setting, as it complements my heavy truck with Off-Road Group, air suspension, and rough Texas roads.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I switch mine around from time to time between soft and middle setting. Currently on middle.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Started on the middle for a few months, then moved to the firmest a few weeks ago and that’s where it’s staying.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I switch mine around from time to time between soft and middle setting. Currently on middle.
Darn it...you’ve got me rethinking going to the middle. The firmest setting rode rough, but I love the additional control.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Darn it...you’ve got me rethinking going to the middle. The firmest setting rode rough, but I love the additional control.
Right. Firmest is just too bouncy for me. Middle still a tad bouncy, but I get used to it after a couple of days. Then I will prob go back to softest after a few weeks. Love how smooth it rides on our horrendous Houston roads.

UKreject

Reaction score
Softest setting. Roads are absolute crap in Wi. On middle setting is too firm for my “not aggressive“ driving style. Still a big difference from oem sway bar and I am very happy with Hellwig.

Users who are viewing this thread