5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: Does Your 5th Gen Have the Rambox Option?

Does your 5th Gen have the Rambox option?

• Yes- Have the Rambox Option

Votes: 58 56.9%
  • No - Don't have the Rambox Option

Votes: 44 43.1%

• Total voters

DesertRebel

Reaction score
Of course not.

If there's a take away, one can possibly assume that enthusiasts (those who are interested enough in their vehicle to participate in a forum) are more likely to choose the Rambox option than others.
That's about as close as you'll get, probably.

Personally, I don't give much credence to polls... Biggest recent example is last presidential election... But there are many others.

Generally, polls are good to create a narrative.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I passed as they weren’t anything I was in need of. Maybe if I were 35 years younger and not retired then yes.

Hanmore

Reaction score
That's about as close as you'll get, probably.

Personally, I don't give much credence to polls... Biggest recent example is last presidential election... But there are many others.

Generally, polls are good to create a narrative.
This is my second set of ram boxes. Have had no issues Love them.

Grouper

Reaction score
Personally, I don't give much credence to polls... Biggest recent example is last presidential election..
The difference is that those are opinion polls.

This poll is asking what should be a quantifiable question.

Last edited:

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t have as I wanted 6.4 ft bed ( no rambox in stock at time of purchase) and I don’t need the crew cab space since 99% of time it’s only me and or the misses. I have other vehicles for more people. I did want them on my quad cab☹️ but I got pretty much every else I wanted

renzo2213

Reaction score
I got them. First time ram owner and the ram boxes are an absolute MUST. No need for a tool box as I worn construction. Go out to eat and have leftovers and don’t want the truck to stink? Throw it in the ram box. Going camping and don’t want to bring a cooler? Fill the boxes with ice and you know the rest. Will never buy a truck that does not have anything like that. Therefore, probably won’t be going back to ford any time soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ppowell1983

Reaction score
I got them. First time ram owner and the ram boxes are an absolute MUST. No need for a tool box as I worn construction. Go out to eat and have leftovers and don’t want the truck to stink? Throw it in the ram box. Going camping and don’t want to bring a cooler? Fill the boxes with ice and you know the rest. Will never buy a truck that does not have anything like that. Therefore, probably won’t be going back to ford any time soon.

I absolutely love my Ramboxes for the reasons you stated. I’ll never own another truck without them.

Complexeyedea

Reaction score
Has the ram box, I love it. Was an option I must have. I think after lookin back, now that bumpers r swapped and everything is said and done, the only 2 options my truck does not have that i really wish it did was the 6 ft 4 in. Bed, and the 33 gal fuel tank. But everything else is in there. I think once the bumpers got swapped that would bring my sticker to close to 71k
was at 70,665 plus whatever the body colored bumpers i got the dealer to switch out. So I'm very happy

DesertRebel

Reaction score
The difference is that those are opinion polls.

This poll is asking what should be a quantifiable question.
You still wont get a viable meaningful result.

Sample sizes (or anything) dont give a definitive result. That's what I meant by the election analogy.

Maconi

Reaction score
I had the option but opted not to get them. I wasn't sure I'd use them much, wanted a truck specifically to haul stuff in the bed (don't want to sacrifice an inch of bed space), and I didn't want to deal with the warping lid problem.

If RAM can get the lids fixed I might consider them on my next truck. Maybe lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/