5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: Does Your 5th Gen Have the Rambox Option?

Does your 5th Gen have the Rambox option?

• Yes- Have the Rambox Option

Votes: 58 56.9%
  • No - Don't have the Rambox Option

Votes: 44 43.1%

• Total voters

Grouper

Reaction score
The only purpose of this poll is to see how many users of this forum opted for the Rambox option vs. how many did not.

Simply curious.

EDIT: It looks like people are posting replies below but not participating in the poll. Look above this post. There is a poll with two choices.

Last edited:

Cortesio

Reaction score
I wanted one but it was the only feature I ended up giving up to get everything else I wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kxlexus

Reaction score
This is my first truck with the Ramboxes. It won’t be my last. I was on the fence about the Ramboxes when I ordered my 2013 and didn’t get them. I had regretted it ever since and made sure to get them this time. I love having them. Just wish they weren’t warped

Leyhirst

Reaction score
They are a "must have" for me.... Had to give up tow mirrors to get them with everything else I wanted though....

Grouper

Reaction score
Interesting. Nearly 24 hours in and running nearly 50/50 on the poll results.

So far, I feel like reality of the poll results are not in line with the reality I see on the street. In other words, I don't personally see nearly as many Rambox equipped trucks as I see non-Rambox equipped.

Last edited:

DesertRebel

Reaction score
Interesting. Nearly 24 hours in and running nearly 50/50 on the poll results.

So far, I feel like reality of the poll results are not in line with the reality I see on the street. In other words, I don't personally see nearly as many Rambox equipped trucks as I see non-Rambox equipped.
I have to believe there are far more Ram owners on this forum than what you see on the street...

But I dont think either are an accurate measure.

For what its worth.

RescueMJ

Reaction score
Just picked it up yesterday. First Ram Box I have seen here in SW Florida. Since the truck does not have underseat storage like my 2015 did, I am able to store: Straps, jumper cables and other gear in the rambox. The lights inside are great and one power outlet.

RescueMJ

Reaction score
This is my first truck with the Ramboxes. It won’t be my last. I was on the fence about the Ramboxes when I ordered my 2013 and didn’t get them. I had regretted it ever since and made sure to get them this time. I love having them. Just wish they weren’t warped

RescueMJ

Reaction score
Unfortunately, my rambox did not come with the dividers. I'm going to make the inserts myself.

Grouper

Reaction score
I have to believe there are far more Ram owners on this forum than what you see on the street...

But I dont think either are an accurate measure.

For what its worth.
I'm not sure what you mean. I'm simply saying if I've seen 50 5th Gens on the street, of those 50, maybe 5 or 6 had Ramboxes.

The poll results are running much closer to 50/50 than what I see driving around.

And the in-stock inventory at my local dealer is also far from 50/50.

DesertRebel

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean. I'm simply saying if I've seen 50 5th Gens on the street, of those 50, maybe 5 or 6 had Ramboxes.

The poll results are running much closer to 50/50 than what I see driving around.

And the in-stock inventory at my local dealer is also far from 50/50.
Maybe all the Kool kids are on this forum.

You took a poll - people responded. You didn't expect it to be valid data regarding how many are in the country - did you?

Grouper

Reaction score
Maybe all the Kool kids are on this forum.

You took a poll - people responded. You didn't expect it to be valid data regarding how many are in the country - did you?
Of course not.

If there's a take away, one can possibly assume that enthusiasts (those who are interested enough in their vehicle to participate in a forum) are more likely to choose the Rambox option than others.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Of course not.

If there's a take away, one can possibly assume that enthusiasts (those who are interested enough in their vehicle to participate in a forum) are more likely to choose the Rambox option than others.
You didn’t indicate where you’re located. It would be difficult to state a percentage, but I see quite a few RamBox-equipped trucks here in north Texas.

Grouper

Reaction score
You didn’t indicate where you’re located. It would be difficult to state a percentage, but I see quite a few RamBox-equipped trucks here in north Texas.
Absolutely. It could be regionally influenced.

I'm in the Tampa, FL area.

Users who are viewing this thread