5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plus side of slow builds

FLG8R

Reaction score
There is a plus side for those of us waiting on our ordered trucks. Most of the issues beginning to surface will be addressed at the factory level while dealership service departments are getting hands on training on the ones out there now. This will make things somewhat easier for them/us should the need arise when we do get our trucks. What scares me the most are the electrical glitches and the thought of someone pulling the dash to make repairs on something they are not familiar with. Even if they fix it Murphy's Law dictates I'm stuck with a squeaking/rattling dash for as long as I own it.

Kaydee

Reaction score
There is a plus side for those of us waiting on our ordered trucks. Most of the issues beginning to surface will be addressed at the factory level while dealership service departments are getting hands on training on the ones out there now. This will make things somewhat easier for them/us should the need arise when we do get our trucks. What scares me the most are the electrical glitches and the thought of someone pulling the dash to make repairs on something they are not familiar with. Even if they fix it Murphy's Law dictates I'm stuck with a squeaking/rattling dash for as long as I own it.

Yes for sure .as well trained as they may be I am a believer that the original factory controlled installation is way better than redoing something at the dealership

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
First thing I did when I got my truck today was to make sure my front bumper was level on both sides, my tail lights weren't cracked, my side mirrors operated smoothly without a loud noise like one user on her complains of and made sure my AC was decent. I appreciate all the members on here who complained of errors with their trucks which helped me.

Neocane

Reaction score
Granted I REALLY want my truck right now, but the longer they take to get the rambox's built, the more money I have saved up to put down once it arrives! That said, I still want it YESTERDAY! haha!

ponypride

Reaction score
Also, if the incentives increase when your vehicle is delivered, you get the higher incentives

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online