5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plugs for front bumper license plate holes?

MS Delta

Reaction score
Good evening,

I just purchased a 2024 Granite Gray Laramie and was sad to see that Ram saw fit to go ahead and punch the holes for the front license plate bracket! No front license plate is required here in Mississippi…

Wanted to tap into the collective wisdom here on the forum to see what others have done to fix this? Ideally, I would like to have no holes, but am guessing some type of plugs are going to be required :-(

Suggestions for plugs/paint match or other solutions would be appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_0114.jpeg
    IMG_0114.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 24

MS Delta

Reaction score
Thank you! I knew someone would have conquered this! I have dm’d him. I appreciate you taking the time to post this!

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I use his plugs too havnt used a front plate for last 4 cars/trucks, they require them here but I always give the story of "there's nowhere to mount it, I will call a dealership and see about getting holes drilled". One time the cop has the same truck as me, said how nice it looked and said it's wild he doesn't see a way for it to mount (the plugs look like parking sensors LOL). This was on my silverado though that didn't have all 4 in the same spot. Never even gotten a paper warning :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/