5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please welcome our newest site sponsor, Infotainment.com

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just was wondering as I was hopeful that maybe since they joined they were going to offer us some incentives . Maybe that’s just the greed part of me coming out. :(

Bighorned

Reaction score
Just was wondering as I was hopeful that maybe since they joined they were going to offer us some incentives . Maybe that’s just the greed part of me coming out. :(
I don't think that's greed. Its a fair assessment. Sponsors usually give forum guys a little incentive etc. But seems this one is MIA . who knows bud.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Well I’m taking one for the team and I’m going to contact them and see what they can offer. Or maybe due to all that’s going on, they have shut down shop ?

Bighorned

Reaction score
Well I’m taking one for the team and I’m going to contact them and see what they can offer. Or maybe due to all that’s going on, they have shut down shop ?
That's a possibility too. They may have closed up due to the kung flu stuff going on.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Well I’m going to apologize for forcing the issue as I really know nothing about this company.

Users who are viewing this thread