5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pleas help me understand Readylift SST 3.5

kjang970

Reaction score
I’ll admit that I’m not the smartest when it comes to lift/level kits. My understanding is that the 2inch pre load spacer needs to be left out on the Rebels but the rear is still 2 inches. So technically the front will be raised 1.5 inches and the rear will be raised 2 inches. Wouldn’t that make the rake even worse than it is right now? I would need 2 inches in the front to level it out but I’m only raising 1.5 while raising the rear 2 inches also.. maybe I’m over thinking this? Looking to purchase the kit with the first responder discount as long as it will level it out with some lift.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t answer your question, but did you try calling them? I was just on the phone with them about the 2 inch lift kit earlier today.

kjang970

Reaction score
I can’t answer your question, but did you try calling them? I was just on the phone with them about the 2 inch lift kit earlier today.
I got off the phone with them about an hour ago and they advised that with the factory lift, I’ll get 3.5 inches (combined) but the math still doesn’t make sense to me lol

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I got off the phone with them about an hour ago and they advised that with the factory lift, I’ll get 3.5 inches (combined) but the math still doesn’t make sense to me lol
Ha, that sucks they couldn’t explain well enough. I still have no idea, lol

Users who are viewing this thread