5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plays songs over again

Twoamen

Reaction score
Seems on last update if you push favorite channel song starts. Then cycle through all 12 channels and after a few minutes you go back to channel 1 and the same song starts over again. Like you have a saved sound track starting from beginning

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I know on the 12” screens that it will start the song from the beginning when you change channels but once the song is over it doesn’t do it unless I hit rewind .

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That happens to me on a single channel. It was set as a preset but not a favorite, and it was really more for my wife than myself so I just removed it. It would stay at the same point in time for hours. I know this because it was a channel that broadcast a radio station so it would play the end of the same song, then the DJ would say the same words. Since it was only one channel I just changed the preset to something else.

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
There is a setting, I don't remember where, that plays songs from the beginning when you switch channels. I have it set to that and when I first select a channel for that session, the song on that channel plays from the beginning. I also notice a "Start Over" soft button sometimes on some channels. I selected it on Classic Vinyl yesterday when White Room was playing thinking it would play it from the beginning and it played the DJs whole show from the start. It was pretty cool.

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seems on last update if you push favorite channel song starts. Then cycle through all 12 channels and after a few minutes you go back to channel 1 and the same song starts over again. Like you have a saved sound track starting from beginning
SiriusXM® Setup — If Equipped After pressing the SiriusXM® Setup button on the touchscreen, the following settings will be available:

Tune Start On/Off
NOTE: The “Tune Start” feature begins playing the current song from the beginning when you tune to a music channel using one of the 12 presets, so you can enjoy the complete song. This feature occurs the first time the preset is selected during that current song. Tune Start works in the background, so you will not even realize it's on, except that you will miss the experience of joining your favorite song with only a few seconds left to play

Users who are viewing this thread