5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playing movies on car play

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
I tried the jailbreak thing with carbridge for awhile and it was frustrating as hell. make life easy on yourselves... Netflix or Disney will never allow their drm to be broken. For about $30 this suction cup/magnetic iPad mount to the sunroof with Bluetooth to the stereo is all you need. I’ve been running this on every long trip we go on and it has never failed me or fallen off.... keeps the kids and wife entertained the whole ride and me in driving heaven. . Bonus is that carplay works still on the main screen because the Bluetooth is only on the ‘media’ side of things.

2BC8560D-A875-4C97-87D4-01E6EB6A0623.jpeg

ram6

Reaction score
Hello there everyone
I found a way to play youtube and anything from carplay no need for lock picks and it costs only $5 and a jailbreak support til ios 12.2
Here r some pictures
View attachment 31975
View attachment 31978 View attachment 31979
View attachment 31977
View attachment 31975 View attachment 31977 View attachment 31978 View attachment 31979

Steps on how to do it

1- iphone device between iphone 6 till iphone x must have ios 12.2 and below
2- visit app.ignition.fun and on search type chimera download chimera then go to settings trusted device and trust this one
3- open chimera and jailbreak ur iphone it will restart until its finish
4- after u jailbreak it u will see sileo icon its app similer to cydia open it and use any google account u have to sign in then search for carbridge app it costs 5$ ( using paypal ) after u download it go to settings u ill see carbridge under settings open and add all the app u want to see on ur car then plug and enjoy

Best regards
WOULD REALLY LIKE IT BUT SOUNDS TO COMPLECATED

Users who are viewing this thread