5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plastidip wheels

Trevorjohn

Reaction score
First snow hit today so i got around to plasti dipping my winter wheels (stockers) so i can swap them out ASAP.

First time ever using the stuff and I’m extremely impressed. Let’s see how they hold up through the snow and salt!

E0C29EFD-43F5-4BAD-9B8F-F326B44CD424.jpeg

RenoRam

Reaction score
I used it on my Silverado wheels and it lasted for 2 seasons here in the Sierra Nevada mountains. Looks like you did a nice job

Trevorjohn

Reaction score
I used it on my Silverado wheels and it lasted for 2 seasons here in the Sierra Nevada mountains. Looks like you did a nice job
Thanks. And honestly if they last one season of snow in Ohio I’ll be happy

danhshopper

Reaction score
First snow hit today so i got around to plasti dipping my winter wheels (stockers) so i can swap them out ASAP.

First time ever using the stuff and I’m extremely impressed. Let’s see how they hold up through the snow and salt!

View attachment 8323
Did you do it with wheels on the car or take them off? If taking them off, any problem with lug nuts? I mean will the socket ruins lug nuts' plastic-dip?

Trevorjohn

Reaction score
Did you do it with wheels on the car or take them off? If taking them off, any problem with lug nuts? I mean will the socket ruins lug nuts' plastic-dip?
Off the car and we’ll see. Not a huge concern of mine honestly

Users who are viewing this thread