5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planning on installing the Belltech 2"/4" Drop w/ Complete Handling Kit, info inside

Invictus

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm planning on installing the Belltech 1061HK complete handling kit, Here is the link to the product. I plan on also getting helper bags for the rear. Has anyone dealt with this kit or installed a kit similar on their 5th gen 1500? I'm currently at factory height on 20's, and didn't want to slam it but definitely want this thing to handle more like a Challenger. Adding bags so I can still tow occasionally and to stiffen up the rear if need be.

Thanks for any and all help, tips, or getting me in the right direction.

F143952339.jpeg

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would personally go the drop spindle kit. It's known after a certain front drop you'll need the proper UCA's that help with Camber. Maxtrac and Core4X4 makes UCA's, one adjustable, other not. Many run the Maxtrac kit and are happy.

Invictus

Reaction score
Do you know if Belltech makes a kit like what I had posted, with the drop spindles?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
BellTech 1060SP lowering kit review

Invictus

Reaction score
BellTech 1060SP lowering kit review

Thank you for this! Big time help.

Users who are viewing this thread