5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Placing a Factory Order (some basics)

mophead

Reaction score
Yeah just basics and it does kinda imply that ordering/buying at MSRP is okay. Didn't make any mention of negotiating that nor what the other numbers on the sheet were. I didn't like that they didn't discuss more about incentives. Not addressing locking in price protection and quite a few other loose ends. Main reason I posted it was they were using a 1500 as the example. Kinda surprising because Ray doesn't like Stellantis/FCA/Chrysler.

fish220sr

Reaction score
Some of the Ram Dealers in New York are asking (Stating) for a $5K 'Market Adjustment" on in stock trucks and 2.5- 3K on 2022 Orders. Have 1 on order for MSRP. Will see where the incentives are when the truck comes in.

BNJMN

Reaction score
We paid full msrp plus an up charge on my wife’s telluride. Called every Kia dealer in Michigan. Best I could find was msrp at a 6 month wait. Worst was 8k up charge. Had to dump her traverse due to a failing trans so bit the bullet and paid 1000 up and only waited about 6 weeks on a dealer stock order.

On the ram I used my work affiliate discount, 0percent and a couple other incentives and ended up all in out the door less than sticker.

Users who are viewing this thread