5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Placed My Order

kurtdoten

Reaction score
I ordered my Delmonico Red Laramie Long Horn 4x4 this evening. 5.7 ETorque, 22” wheels, Air Ride, Ram Box, Lvl 1 Equip Group, Bed Utility Group, Advanced Safety Group, 33 Gal Tank, Anti Spin Diff, Panoramic Sunroof, Trailer Brake, Black - New Saddle Interior. I bought this truck after doing a ton of research online and at dealerships. I had been planning to by a 2019 Denali for the last 3 years. So glad I looked at the Ram first!

RenoRam

Reaction score
Sounds awesome! Look forward to you receiving and posting some pics!!

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Now your turn to drool every day awaiting your dream truck to arrive. Maybe Santa Claus will find one matching your order already built. Post pics for us in 5th gen Ramland.....Congrats! I ordered my loaded Rebel in early April and finally got it in mid August! I got one of the first two tone paint Rebels as it was a late availability hold. Yours will be much shorter timeline as things have ramped up in production. :)

MTRHEAD

Reaction score
Looks like it will be a awesome truck. You might email Ram for info on new trucks, maybe they will send you a $500 coupon. I did but didn't get it till a month after i bought my truck.

Users who are viewing this thread