5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pittsburgh Area: Is everyone paying MSRP?

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You get the Dave's Ds award:
Dedication
Discipline
Delayed Gratification
Discussion
Desire
Don't Quit

Don't Quit
by Edgar A. Guest

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit -
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is ***** with its twists and turns.
As everyone of us sometimes learns.
And many a fellow turns about when he
Might have won had he stuck it out.
Don't give up though the pace seems slow -
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than it seems
To a faint and faltering man;
Often the struggler has given up when he
Might have captured the victor's cup;
And he learned too late when the night came down,
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out -
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And when you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
It's when things seem worst,
You must not quit.
Awww why thank you sir

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Another Mark Dodge order here. There are several options for you when it comes to volume dealers. If you're best option locally is MSRP, run. You can find volume dealers in NC, GA, LA, FL, ID just to name a few. If you're going the Longhorn route, there's enough buffer in there for these volume dealers to give you at least 3% off. For comparison, my Limited's MSRP is $72,980 and my price is $63,595. At that spread, you have plenty of buffer for shipping or if you're feeling froggy, fly in and drive back.
Problem is if I re-order the truck I want some of the options are now gone and I’d have to play this waiting game all over again. I guess it comes down to what you’re willing to pay for what may now be a one off truck. My msrp is around 76k. Best my dealer can do it $2500 off plus any incentives. 🤔

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wish I have a leg to stand with my dealer. I ordered my big horn back country without details and just placing an order at MSRP. Not much info on the big horn back country in early June. I hope that if I can at least get my tread lightly discount, I'm happy with that.

Other than that, if I can't get less then MSRP, they can keep the truck. I'm going to have to order somewhere else. No way I'm going to pay MSRP...even after waiting 4+months.

It's going to be a tough pill to swallow because I built my 2022 truck, and it looks awesome!! Just trying not to get my hopes to high, because right now dealers in the Philly/jersey area are sticking with the "website right now doesn't have any incentives for 2022 models"

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wish I have a leg to stand with my dealer. I ordered my big horn back country without details and just placing an order at MSRP. Not much info on the big horn back country in early June. I hope that if I can at least get my tread lightly discount, I'm happy with that.

Other than that, if I can't get less then MSRP, they can keep the truck. I'm going to have to order somewhere else. No way I'm going to pay MSRP...even after waiting 4+months.

It's going to be a tough pill to swallow because I built my 2022 truck, and it looks awesome!! Just trying not to get my hopes to high, because right now dealers in the Philly/jersey area are sticking with the "website right now doesn't have any incentives for 2022 models"

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

If it's possible to get less than MSRP on a '22 HD, it's definitely possible on a '22 1500. I agree dude.

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

If my dealer tries to play any price games I walk. I don't need a new truck, just want one. I currently have a '19 Cherokee Trailhawk, so no rush for me. Supposedly my dealer accepts the tread lightly discount though. I should get a decent amount for my Cherokee too.

StealthTech6

Reaction score
Did you price anything through three rivers off west liberty ave?

The couple dealers I reached out to about GTs wouldn't even bother quoting because they weren't sure where things were going to land.

Gary2920

Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone in the Pittsburgh, PA area recently ordered a 2022 Ram? I would like to order a 2022 Limited Longhorn. Several of the dealers I have inquired with in the Pittsburgh area are stating that my cost would be List Price / MSRP minus any Ram discounts at time of delivery. Another words, no dealer-specific discounts or incentives. I thoroughly understand the state of the Auto market in terms of supply and demand and the extra strain on manufacturers due to microchip shortage, general supply-chain issues, and rising costs of supplies such as steel and plastics. However, are dealers in the Pittsburgh area not providing any "dealer" discounts (unrelated to Ram discounts/rebates) off of the purchase of a special order 2022 Ram?
Pittsburgh based here as well. Who did you end up ordering from and how was your deal structured? I'm looking at Koons right now. 6% off invoice..seems to be the lowest. RAM not offering many incentives right now, however.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone in the Pittsburgh, PA area recently ordered a 2022 Ram? I would like to order a 2022 Limited Longhorn. Several of the dealers I have inquired with in the Pittsburgh area are stating that my cost would be List Price / MSRP minus any Ram discounts at time of delivery. Another words, no dealer-specific discounts or incentives. I thoroughly understand the state of the Auto market in terms of supply and demand and the extra strain on manufacturers due to microchip shortage, general supply-chain issues, and rising costs of supplies such as steel and plastics. However, are dealers in the Pittsburgh area not providing any "dealer" discounts (unrelated to Ram discounts/rebates) off of the purchase of a special order 2022 Ram?
Do not Pay MSRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am just south of you in Youngwood PA I ordered a limited longhorn from mark dodge $79K MSRP and only paid $63K this was without tax. delivery to my door was $1200.
PM me for details on the whole thing if you like, I did write it up on one of these threads but not sure how to find it. The dealership and staff were A++++++ no up sale and

Wh0urdady2

Reaction score
I fought for 2k off in the Memphis area, had I known about Mark Dodge at the time I would have tried them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online