5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pistol Mounts

nytmare

Reaction score
I use a Gum Creek holster and holster mount directly under the steering column and just left of the hood release.

2020SilverMidnight

Reaction score
Thanks again guys. I have a We The People index IWB holster that I tried on the side of the console today, works great and exactly what I am looking for. Now I simply need to order the opposite draw hand so it works perfectly.

DesertRebel

Reaction score
Thanks again guys. I have a We The People index IWB holster that I tried on the side of the console today, works great and exactly what I am looking for. Now I simply need to order the opposite draw hand so it works perfectly.
So a left handed IWB? Are you wanting the holster side in the pocket? I'm not sure you'll gun much purchase on the grip that way. Unless I'm misunderstanding.

Of maybe you are left handed so you need to get a right hand IWB?

I like right hand IWB with the holster clip in the pocket... Gives a little more space to grab the grip.

Probably hard to understand with my crappy explanation... But the important thing is mount in a way that you are comfortable and confident in using. What works for me may not be best for you - of course.

2020SilverMidnight

Reaction score
No, I have a left handed IWB holster now, but I don't conceal carry. I carry it on my right side hooked to my belt. Thus the draw hand is my right hand. I need a right hand IWB holster to have the grip right in my truck. I explained it wrong, my bad.

DesertRebel

Reaction score
did you get that ARma15 mounted under your truck seat yet? curious to how it fit.
Funny you mention it... i have not, forgot all about until the other day :confused:

I need to get on it... too many other projects... I'll try to remember to post update once its in.

One thing that has me delayed (or not real,anxious) is, the wide seat being on passenger side... I was previously accustomed to the long seat being on driver-side (previous F-150s)... id be a lot more enthusiastic if the Rebel had long seat on driver side... in time of need I dont know how quickly accessing the farthest area away from driver seat will be.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't out one on my new truck yet, but I have a magnetic stick on holder. Also, my Built to Serve has the lock box in the center console for if I need to leave my gun in the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread