5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pismo Beach Rebel Run!

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nice!!! Your channel is on the way up man, another excellent video.

standfree

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
damn that looks like fun should try to get there. meet up place? time? would be coming from rancho cucamonga

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
damn that looks like fun should try to get there. meet up place? time? would be coming from rancho cucamonga
Follow my IG to keep in touch! We have a group chat
RAMREBELSTEEL
A few friends are leaving from Chino area and high desert. We are planning to arrive at Oceano Dunes SVRA entrance via Pier Ave at 7AM!

lukesteeler89

Reaction score
Yoooooooooo! I live in Fresno, CA! Let's go!!! I have yet to take to my Rebel to the dunes yet... Where is everyone staying that weekend?

Last edited:

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yoooooooooo! I live in Fresno, CA! Let's go!!! I have yet to take to my Rebel to the dunes yet... Where is everyone staying that weekend?
Some people are staying at "Inn at the Pier", "Inn at the Cove" and "La Quinta". We'll be there by 7am waiting at the shore by the Oceano Dunes SVRA entrance probably till 9ish. Feel free to add me on Instagram for faster response Screenshot_20210304-213529_Maps.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread