5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirelli Scorpion A/T Plus, Anyone running these? OffRoad

HitmanHugh

Reaction score
Ju
wondering if anyone is running Pirelli Scorpion A/T Plus tires. if so what do you think? what type of conditions you driving in?
Just got a set of these for my wife's Grand Cherokee, they have an aggressive look and ride nice as well.

ramdrivermeap

Reaction score
For those of you running the Pirelli Scorpion AT +, art they still riding smooth and quiet and wearing evenly after putting some miles on them?

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For those of you running the Pirelli Scorpion AT +, art they still riding smooth and quiet and wearing evenly after putting some miles on them?
You should buy a set and give us a review every 500 miles or so :giggle:. Seriously though, I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of 275/60R20. I eliminated the Continentals as a choice because of reports of early wear at low miles (seems to be a Continental thing...had that before). Now I'm down to Cooper AT3 XLT or the Scorpions. I'm leaning more towards the Scorpions, but there aren't many reviews on them.

Bearman95

Reaction score
I have had mine on 275/60/20 since November last year and I stand by my review which is in this thread! They are great tires! Very quiet and smooth riding! Plus they are one of the best looking tires on the market.

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have had mine on 275/60/20 since November last year and I stand by my review which is in this thread! They are great tires! Very quiet and smooth riding! Plus they are one of the best looking tires on the market.
How have they been on water and wet roads, any hydroplaning? They certainly do look good on your truck; those pictures are what really got me thinking about them.

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am putting the Pirellis on my 19 limited tomorrow.
Post up some pictures and your impressions when you can. My Bridgestone's are starting to feel to mushy and are getting louder (although they still have plenty of tread). I was just looking at 275/60R20 Scorpions online tonight...I'm about ready to pull the trigger.

JustaRam

Reaction score
I am putting the Pirellis on my 19 limited tomorrow.
Way late on this thread but I'm in need of new tires and am looking at these. How have they been for you? Good on the sound and even wear? I'll be driving mostly highway but will have quite a few adventures through some off-road terrain. How many miles have you put on them and expect to get out of them?

Users who are viewing this thread