5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinstripes on a Billet Silver Ram 1500. Any Pics?

Sdhills

Reaction score
Thinking of adding a side body pinstripe to my billet silver ram. Any suggestions or pics?

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thinking of adding a side body pinstripe to my billet silver ram. Any suggestions or pics?
When I did pinstripe my cars, I went with something to compliment other colors of the vehicle, like the interior. Or you could match the blue, of the word Etorque on the hood if you have that emblem.

Sdhills

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I think I will use several colors of painters tape to see what I like, or maybe cskindt is right.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I think I will use several colors of painters tape to see what I like, or maybe cskindt is right.
I like something to have contrast, I don't like the current all one color trend. But I bought a limited, so it has some chrome on it. Pin striping has gone out of fashion, but you could add some other graphic, to make unique.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My avatar pic has them. Probably can't see much from that, but it's all I got at the moment. Not the most practical money I've spent on it, but dresses it up a tiny bit. I said it was the last of the lipstick, we'll see if that holds. ;)

Sdhills

Reaction score
My avatar pic has them. Probably can't see much from that, but it's all I got at the moment. Not the most practical money I've spent on it, but dresses it up a tiny bit. I said it was the last of the lipstick, we'll see if that holds. ;)
From what I can see, it looks just like what I was thinking. Black double line.

Arth

Reaction score
I know I know it's a 4th gen but my 2014 came with these black pinstripes. Didn't really care one way or another.

output.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread