5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pime Day Deals

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just to add to this, I bought two GB40 1000 amp starters a few months back because they usually drop to $75 for a few days. It's a great deal at $63, but don't be tricked by thinking you're getting it for 50% off. So far it's held a charge for 4 months without issue. Haven't had a chance to use it yet, but it's much more compact than a set of jumper cables.

Appyfan

Reaction score
For those interested, it appears that Amazon has Prime Day Deals on NOCO products. Below are some examples for the jump starters, but their trickle charges are on sale too.

NOCO Jump Starters and Battery Chargers

Edited to consolidate links
Thank you. I’ve been holding off waiting to see if any of the chargers I’ve been eyeing would be reduced for prime day. I was going to buy a Ctek, but the prime day lightning deal on a NOCO 10 made it half the price of the Ctek, so I got that.

Limited2021

Reaction score
Ok so I see a lot of people recommending the Gooloo 4000 is it better or the same as Noco? Which one do you guys recommend?

Users who are viewing this thread