5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures of your wheels

Juli_hoop

Reaction score
New owner of 2019 Ram rebel with the two tone white and black. just trying to get some ideas of wheels that will look good on this truck. if you could post pictures of your rebel, or white ram with aftermarket wheels i would greatly appreciate it, thanks!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Check out customwheeloffsets website gallery. You can set the search info and it’ll show you trucks with similar setups.

agjr85

Reaction score
Go to the exterior sub forum and check the sticky thread for wheel setups. (Not sure why it isn't in the wheels section.)

Reaction score
This is my second setup. Previously had gone with a full polish look and personally didn't like it as it was a bit too much "chrome". Originally i wanted to go with a translucent red finish but when I searched the web found way too many white RAMs with that color combo so figured I would go with a brush finish with a tinted clear coat. GIO'SRAM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread