5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics with front grill removed. Grill on back order

ericd

Reaction score
My truck is in the shop from my accident. I drove by to check it out. The shop is saying the grills are on back order. Just wanted to post the pics in case anyone was wondering what it looked like behind there.

Attachments

• IMG_7517.JPG
    IMG_7517.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_7518.JPG
    IMG_7518.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 110

Cannonball

Reaction score
My truck is in the shop from my accident. I drove by to check it out. The shop is saying the grills are on back order. Just wanted to post the pics in case anyone was wondering what it looked like behind there.
Damn sorry to see that.... But hey, maybe you can opt up and get them to get you a sport hood if you cover the difference!

ericd

Reaction score
**** sorry to see that.... But hey, maybe you can opt up and get them to get you a sport hood if you cover the difference!
luckily the hood didn't take any damage. I guess I'm the minority here, but I actually don't care for the sport hoods. I'm a fan of the stock limited hood.

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
luckily the hood didn't take any damage. I guess I'm the minority here, but I actually don't care for the sport hoods. I'm a fan of the stock limited hood.
Yeah I agree its a too aggressive of a hood for the limited. Other trims I love it. Plus I doubt having a large surface like the hood repainted is a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread