5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of 275/65/20 set ups

jmrhodes212

Reaction score
I can't search for tire sizes in the forum. Just ordered some 20" rims and 275/65/20 tires. Wondering how these will end up looking. Hopefully not too skinny compared to all the 12.5s rolling down the highway.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Loving my Revo3’s, albeit 295/70r18 size.

My only hesitation was the lack of 3pmsf rating, but halfway through a Colorado winter including the last week of sub-zero temps, I can finally confirm they are just as good as the best tires I’ve run in winter - 20 of them so far in colorado to compare against.

Not as good chewing through the deep stuff as the DuraTracs I dumped for them, but I never got stuck in this weeks 16” despite actively trying to. And on the ice, snow pack, wet and cold they feel WAY more confident and stable than the duratracs.

The Revos are relatively uncommon still, so I gotta fit in my praise for them upon the slightest bit of relevance.

K back on topic…

jmrhodes212

Reaction score
Loving my Revo3’s, albeit 295/70r18 size.

My only hesitation was the lack of 3pmsf rating, but halfway through a Colorado winter including the last week of sub-zero temps, I can finally confirm they are just as good as the best tires I’ve run in winter - 20 of them so far in colorado to compare against.

Not as good chewing through the deep stuff as the DuraTracs I dumped for them, but I never got stuck in this weeks 16” despite actively trying to. And on the ice, snow pack, wet and cold they feel WAY more confident and stable than the duratracs.

The Revos are relatively uncommon still, so I gotta fit in my praise for them upon the slightest bit of relevance.

K back on topic…
We have snow in East TN about 3-5 days a year that I'm forced to drive in and options in the mountains to get all you want. Luckily 3PMS wasn't a critical parameter for me.

Most important was ride comfort, followed by added weight and then aesthetics (rugged look).

From what I'm reading, I think I will end really well on 1 & 2. Supposedly the Revo 3s are awesome on the highway, and the E rated tires are only 52 lbs compared to 60+ for others. I think with dropping down a rim size to 20s and adding these tires, I only went up about 6-8 lbs per wheel. I went from 32"to 34" with the 275/65/20.

Obviously I gave up some of the rugged look, but I think these look as good as the Coopers, Micheline, Pirelli and General AT tires, but don't look near as good as Nitto, BFG, Toyo or Falken.

Time will tell. Luckily I have 30 days with Discount Tire to swap them out.

Users who are viewing this thread