5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics needed of 4” BDS kit on a 6.4 bed

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
I know this has been covered about a thousand times but the search feature is giving me nothing I need.

I just ordered a 2022 limited and I’m going to order a lift since everything is taking so long.

does anyone have a long bed (6.4) with the BDS 4” lift and 35’ On air suspension.
love to see some pics from all angles..... thanks in advance.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Did BDS confirm that the current lift is good for a 2022? Most sites still only list up to 2020 but BDS shows the kit as the same for 2021. The BDS website currently lists to 2021.

I orderedmine on 5/4 and it is ready to receive 5/21. I had to bump it to 5/24 as I have another appointment tomorrow. Incomes truck freight.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
First things first …. How did you order a 2022 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The ordering for 21’ was closed and the dealer said ‘let’s try a 22’ and lo and behold the computer accepted it.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Did BDS confirm that the current lift is good for a 2022? Most sites still only list up to 2020 but BDS shows the kit as the same for 2021. The BDS website currently lists to 2021.

I orderedmine on 5/4 and it is ready to receive 5/21. I had to bump it to 5/24 as I have another appointment tomorrow. Incomes truck freight.
No. I’m simply trying to plan ahead and make sure that’s the setup I want. Was hoping to see some pics…. Then I’ll see about availability.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
No. I’m simply trying to plan ahead and make sure that’s the setup I want. Was hoping to see some pics…. Then I’ll see about availability.
I was asking about the fit for 2022 for general knowledge. I didn't know if they are changing anything. I also wanted to belay the fears of the extended time frame that is being quoted. I don't know if that relates to the upgraded Fox shocks or not. I didn’t do the upgrade.

Give me about a week and I should post some pics. The lift gets delivered Monday and I will swing it to the shop for install. Uncertain of how long that will take. The wheels and tires are on order from Discount Tire so hopefully all the stars will align and I can get it wrapped up next week.

We'll see though. You know how it is when you make plans...

Users who are viewing this thread