5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics from Arizona

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
That driver side bumper and a rock gave me a scare for a second, but it looked like it handled like a champ!

It looked even worse when I got out on foot to scout ahead, but my son said I had tons of clearance left. I will be removing the air dam this weekend.

Reactions: Jtr

Gdbstudios

Reaction score
It looked even worse when I got out on foot to scout ahead, but my son said I had tons of clearance left. I will be removing the air dam this weekend.
Any update on air dam removal? What wheels are those?

R

Rob5589

Nice stuff. Thought the dam was gonna get some trail rash for sure. Would have if you didn't have the larger tire and I assume a level.

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Nice stuff. Thought the dam was gonna get some trail rash for sure. Would have if you didn't have the larger tire and I assume a level.

34” tire and Mopar lift kit (updated version).

Any update on air dam removal? What wheels are those?

I will try to tackle it this weekend before going back out. Took a look under the truck already though. Looks pretty simple. The wheels are Method Race wheels. They don't make this spec anymore though.

Last edited:

Gdbstudios

Reaction score
Looks great. Any noticeable difference in MPGs, since that's the reason they put these dams on?

R

Rob5589

I may pull mine for an upcoming hunting trip. Not any serious off road but it does hang pretty low. Any issues removing the active air dam thingamajig? That's a great looking wheel with the red, btw.

Users who are viewing this thread