5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics and Video from Arizona Part 2

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Went out on some trails today in my local national forest to scout some out of the way camping sites. Winch provides a big safety net when you're alone out in the middle of no where. Did not see a single vehicle the 6 hours I was out there. It's always hard to tell how challenging some of these inclines and angles are from video and pics. In person these look way more aggressive lol. I pegged legged the truck a few times. Had a few scrapes to the exhaust tips.

Shame that my phone didn't record everything I wanted (I probably forgot to hit record).

I made the video using the built in iPhone app; so don't talk too much crap lol.

Last edited:
R

Rob5589

Nice man! Looked like a beauty of a day to be outside. Good thing you removed the air dam or the AZ desert would have done it for you :D
I haven't looked but, is it possible and convenient to disconnect the front sway bar when you get out there? Should add a usable amount of travel if possible.

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Nice man! Looked like a beauty of a day to be outside. Good thing you removed the air dam or the AZ desert would have done it for you :D
I haven't looked but, is it possible and convenient to disconnect the front sway bar when you get out there? Should add a usable amount of travel if possible.

I'm sure there are some quick disconnects out there that will work with the truck. I might look into it later, but it hasn't crossed my mind until you just mentioned it :unsure:

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Forgot to include these pics.

9abcf7b2-8691-4568-ac99-cfe5025546f6-jpeg.37288

dc160eac-4908-4182-830a-e2ade133f0fc-jpeg.37287

TWRam

Reaction score
Glad to see you using your truck like a truck! Cool video. I wish I lived near some terrain like that!

Users who are viewing this thread