5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picked up today - Patriot Blue Limited w/Rambox and ORG

Ramlax

Reaction score
That blue gets me every time, absolutely beautiful, good luck

BmoreStew

Reaction score
Congrats! I’ve got a very similar truck on the way... to be shipped tomorrow. I’m surprised I don’t see more patriot blue trucks out there, but that just makes it feel exclusive somehow.

RueferChi

Reaction score
We’re twins! Good choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmab

Reaction score
Same on order. Dealer called today and I’m in KZT status. Shouldn’t be too long now.

zx3junglist

Reaction score
Stunning. I have the same truck in black, I was really hesitant on ordering those wheels because in photos they look bland. But in person they're very sharp looking with the slightly different looking inserts. I'm super glad I have those over the 22s and I think the only stock wheel I like slightly better are the 20s that come on the laramie sport package.

tul9033

Reaction score
I just ordered a very similar truck. I opted for the chrome bumpers. Has anyone had issues with the paint match front bumpers taking damage from road debris?
Jeff what are you using for paint protection? The gloss/shine looks good.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with the paint match front bumpers taking damage from road debris?
Many have commented about that, actually. Makes me glad to have gone with chrome (even though I still needed PPF in other areas).

tul9033

Reaction score
My brother bought a Ford a few years back with painted bumpers and he said he'd never do it again after all the rock chips. That would be a quite a bit of PPF, which I considered.

Many have commented about that, actually. Makes me glad to have gone with chrome (even though I still needed PPF in other areas).

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just ordered a very similar truck. I opted for the chrome bumpers. Has anyone had issues with the paint match front bumpers taking damage from road debris?
Jeff what are you using for paint protection? The gloss/shine looks good.

I've had painted bumpers since Sept and not one chip. I did drive it to the PPF installer two days after buying it as I knew that was a necessity with a painted bumper. On my Ram, I think painted looks much better and it is insanity to even think you will not get chips without PPF. Factor that into the cost of the truck and enjoy it.

ppowell1983

Reaction score
Will add more pics once I get some of the add-ons taken care of......considering trying to color match my tri-fold cover.
View attachment 21926
That's very similar to my truck. I got a Diamond Black with ramboxes. I highly recommend the Retrax Pro bed cover, it's strong, secure and easy to install.

Users who are viewing this thread