5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picked Ram for my first truck

BillyBlue

Reaction score
Hello my name is Bill from Southern California and I picked a 2019 Ram as my first truck. I recently retired and wanted to get a new truck that I could take on some long road trips. This was my first truck and I spent a long time doing research and driving all the major competitors trucks before deciding on the Ram. I couldn’t be happier with my choice. Thanks for all the information I got from all your posts. The posts really helped me make my decision to buy the Ram. Looking forward to reading and contributing to the forum.

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x2 ,
Granite Crystal Metallic, Black Bucket Seats,
5.7L HEMI, 3.21 Rear Axle, Anti Spin,
Level 1, 8.4 Nav., 20” wheels.

My Additions:
BAKFlip F1 tonneau cover
Line-X spray in liner
Rear wheel liners
Westin Pro Traxx 6” chrome oval step bars.

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the group, sir. May you new choice give you many happy miles!

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I think you made a good choice considering that you plan on taking long trips. These trucks are very comfortable on long road trips.

ppowell1983

Reaction score
Hello my name is Bill from Southern California and I picked a 2019 Ram as my first truck. I recently retired and wanted to get a new truck that I could take on some long road trips. This was my first truck and I spent a long time doing research and driving all the major competitors trucks before deciding on the Ram. I couldn’t be happier with my choice. Thanks for all the information I got from all your posts. The posts really helped me make my decision to buy the Ram. Looking forward to reading and contributing to the forum.

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x2 ,
Granite Crystal Metallic, Black Bucket Seats,
5.7L HEMI, 3.21 Rear Axle, Anti Spin,
Level 1, 8.4 Nav., 20” wheels.

My Additions:
BAKFlip F1 tonneau cover
Line-X spray in liner
Rear wheel liners
Westin Pro Traxx 6” chrome oval step bars.

Congrats on the purchase of your new truck, I hope it brings you years of enjoyment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCryder500

Reaction score
22K trouble free miles on mine so far. I couldn't be happier with my first FCA vehicle! Welcome to the forum!!

Users who are viewing this thread