5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picked it up last night

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Came over from a 2008 Titan King Cab I bought new. Nothing wrong with the Titan other than the cab was too small for my growing family, and Nissan's current offerings were not up to par with their prices. I've been eyeing the Rebels for the past year, and I've been lurking this forum for the past 6 months or so. They made me an offer on my truck I couldn't refuse, so I drove my white 2020 Rebel home last night. It wasn't my perfect, designed truck, but it was enough of what I wanted, and I can add the rest later. I modded the crap out of my Titan, but I'll probably tone it down on this truck. It goes back to the dealer on Saturday to get detailed and cleaned up.

On the docket:
Pedal Commander
Step bars of some kind
Level lift
Black out front skid plate and RAM logo
33 gallon fuel tank upgrade
AlfaOBD
Black wheels eventually, either powder coat the OEM's or aftermarket

There's probably more, but that's all I can think of for now.

Attachments

• 2020-02-06.jpg
    2020-02-06.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 43

NC Rebel

Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck....she's a beauty ! I chose the white as well, darker colors need washing more frequently. I have about 1000 miles on mine now, traded a 17 Silverado 1500 miss the truck but like this one a little better.

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
Came over from a 2008 Titan King Cab I bought new. Nothing wrong with the Titan other than the cab was too small for my growing family, and Nissan's current offerings were not up to par with their prices. I've been eyeing the Rebels for the past year, and I've been lurking this forum for the past 6 months or so. They made me an offer on my truck I couldn't refuse, so I drove my white 2020 Rebel home last night. It wasn't my perfect, designed truck, but it was enough of what I wanted, and I can add the rest later. I modded the crap out of my Titan, but I'll probably tone it down on this truck. It goes back to the dealer on Saturday to get detailed and cleaned up.

On the docket:
Pedal Commander
Step bars of some kind
Level lift
Black out front skid plate and RAM logo
33 gallon fuel tank upgrade
AlfaOBD
Black wheels eventually, either powder coat the OEM's or aftermarket

There's probably more, but that's all I can think of for now.
Congrats!!!!
And welcome !!!

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new 2020 Rebel! :) (y)

Users who are viewing this thread