5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pic request: American Flag rear window decals

gpbst3

Reaction score
Im looking to add an american flag decal to the rear window. I would prefer something that went across the entire window but think the slider will be an issue.
I see a lot of decals that go on the slider. Lets see what you got. Let me know the color and where you got it. Thanks

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I thought the decal would be a problem on the slider as well. I have had it on for over 6 months in the summer heat with no issues.

1599223883577.png

Purchased Here:

Amazing93

Reaction score
How difficult was it to install? I'm not very artistic. I can swap a transmission in a day but can't draw a stick figure. Lol

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How difficult was it to install? I'm not very artistic. I can swap a transmission in a day but can't draw a stick figure. Lol
I used the defrost lines on the inside of the slider to line up the decal. It is not hard but it does take a steady hand / eye coordination to pull it off.

Last edited:

targetpanic

Reaction score
It was pretty easy and there were directions and a plastic spreader to remove air bubbles/push it down included

Maxx

Reaction score
You could do a wet decal install, a couple drops of dish soap & water in a spray bottle. After cleaning windshield, spray mix on glass and on decal when you remove the backing. This will allow you to slide decal where you want it, also helps remove bubbles. You Tube has a number of posts on this.

Skater

Reaction score
Well, four of the missing states I suspect are Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and Virginia, each which are not states at all, but actually commonwealths. As for the rest of the missing states, who knows?

Rossum

Reaction score
I know that it isn't what the OP asked for, but I saw a truck with a tailgate wrap like this recently and I thought it was pretty awesome:

s-l1000.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread