5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop - Sport Hood Color Match?

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I blacked out my badges and bezel. I like the white black contrast. I was thinking about trying to have the letters color matched on my hood bezel. I had my front RAM color matched. The last picture is my most recent. I removed the off road sticker because it was more of a grey color. View attachment 27504 View attachment 27505 View attachment 27506

I believe what you're looking for might be here:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/254179459758

Unless I misunderstood you!

Mile High Magic

Reaction score
Danielle, GREAT job on the photoshop skills! I'm fairly new to the site, and have been searching through some of the other requests you've done, but can't seem to find a certain one. Have you created a rendering of your Blue Streak front RAM emblem yet?

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Danielle, GREAT job on the photoshop skills! I'm fairly new to the site, and have been searching through some of the other requests you've done, but can't seem to find a certain one. Have you created a rendering of your Blue Streak front RAM emblem yet?
Thank you so much!! I have not done that one specifically yet! I’ll do one tonight. That’s a mod I’m interested as well. ;)

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can really get a feel for how it looks from above - how did you get that shot? I assume from a tall building or a drone?
From a drone. I snapped a few on my landing approach while on a job site this week. I was flying at 140 feet, capturing nadir images (camera pointed straight down) for a mapping project. You can see the final product of that, I have a thread in the off topic section.

00000000000.JPG

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From a drone. I snapped a few on my landing approach while on a job site this week. I was flying at 140 feet, capturing nadir images (camera pointed straight down) for a mapping project. You can see the final product of that, I have a thread in the off topic section.

View attachment 29237
Very cool! I'll have to check it out. I run a utility district and work with a lot of engineers and surveyors, and run our GIS system here.

chithead

Reaction score
That blue rendering you did from above the hood actually looks REALLY good. Especially with the 1500 badges still contrasting.

Can't help but wonder what the grille RAM lettering and hood 1500 5.7L numbering would look like with an american flag overlay, and those vents painted to color match.

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very cool! I'll have to check it out. I run a utility district and work with a lot of engineers and surveyors, and run our GIS system here.
As an engineer, I wish our local agencies could catch up with the GIS game. I’ve had them come out and mark line for our survey crew to pick up, and found they have no real idea where their lines are. I’ve even seen them mark a line on the wrong side of the road!

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As an engineer, I wish our local agencies could catch up with the GIS game. I’ve had them come out and mark line for our survey crew to pick up, and found they have no real idea where their lines are. I’ve even seen them mark a line on the wrong side of the road!
Ha! I go through this every day. Sometimes we have to tell neighboring utilities what belongs to them :rolleyes: . I don't trust GIS for digging - someone always needs to field locate - but it's pretty handy when I've got a developer or engineer in my office and I can fire up the wall monitor and show them what they're dealing with right on the spot.

Kevinc13

Reaction score
I blacked out my badges and bezel. I like the white black contrast. I was thinking about trying to have the letters color matched on my hood bezel. I had my front RAM color matched. The last picture is my most recent. I removed the off road sticker because it was more of a grey color. View attachment 27504 View attachment 27505 View attachment 27506
How did you color match the front logo? Is it painted or vinyl?
Looks great, by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread