5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Request. 2019 Grey Limited with matte black trim

Wasy152

Reaction score
Gave it another shot this morning.... I think deleting chrome on ANY vehicle ALWAYS looks better, and especially so i think it would look GREAT on ur Limited. For all their design improvements, RAM has just never gotten that "front bumper" right, and when its "painted" its a lot less apparent how "dated it looks" : )

View attachment 24925
Thanks for this.

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol dealership just called to tell me my “ Mopar “ one has just arrived. Going there now to take a look at it.
...........Maybe Danielle19 will have to photoshop a second row of exhaust tips in to reflect adding your new Mopar system.....:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:.........lol

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I would “ love “ to Photoshop this exhaust illness out of me lol.

Attachments

• 7AA6D1A9-5FB6-4A47-A7B4-FFB3FAD878C8.gif
    7AA6D1A9-5FB6-4A47-A7B4-FFB3FAD878C8.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 16

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^. As usual your skills are going to end up costing me more money lol.

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
Mine is wrapped in Satin. I know the guy that did mine didn't enjoy it :) It may be less expensive for you to buy the trim, I think it can be had for about 235 for the kit from Avondale Automotive (contact Josh)

View attachment 24844
Is your grill wrapped in black or granite?
Thanks, I am not sure what you mean by trim but the grille has been painted to match, my mirror covers have been swapped to painted factory matches. The bumpers were body color (option) from factory. Look below for the requested pic prior to me removing the chrome side moldings.

View attachment 24863
How much of a process was it to have the grill painted? I imagine this was pricey? Any comment on the cost? Evaluating options right now. I have ordered a bunch of vinyl samples and considered going that route. Paint will match better.

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is your grill wrapped in black or granite?

How much of a process was it to have the grill painted? I imagine this was pricey? Any comment on the cost? Evaluating options right now. I have ordered a bunch of vinyl samples and considered going that route. Paint will match better.

My grill is not wrapped but painted to match, the window moldings are wrapped in Black Satin. The vinyl was 80 (I think he under quoted) and the grill was free because I don't pay for any paint/collision work from my buddy

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
My grill is not wrapped but painted to match, the window moldings are wrapped in Black Satin. The vinyl was 80 (I think he under quoted) and the grill was free because I don't pay for any paint/collision work from my buddy
Does your buddy want to be my buddy too?! Jelly.
I'm trying to be mindful of costs but not do things cheaply. My wife thinks I'm already getting carried away with what I am doing to a new truck. Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread