5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Render - REBEL Grille Color Match

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Like this? Gotta say, I love the red accent interior of the Rebel. I'd love to have the same accents, but in blue, on my Laramie Sport!
View attachment 23540
This may be hard to photoshop but what if the all black Rebel had that front rock guard wrapped with vinyl that simulates carbon fiber. (Or paint it black, then tape on non skid mat with molded diamond holes rubber material like people use in RVs so stuff doesn't slide in drawers and topcoat with silver paint and then remove mat leaving simulated carbon fiber look.) Many thanks Danielle for all the different options you created!!! :cool:

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You know Danielle adding that color to your interior would be easy. Just have to decide exactly what pieces you want done. By the way do you ever drive your car, or is that being stored ?

Oh yes, the Charger is most often my weekend driver. Nice for zipping around town, and a little cheaper on gas! I'd like to eventually do some custom interior. On both, actually. Maybe when these trucks are out long enough, some high quality trim kits may become available.

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This may be hard to photoshop but what if the all black Rebel had that front rock guard wrapped with vinyl that simulates carbon fiber. (Or paint it black, then tape on non skid mat with molded diamond holes rubber material like people use in RVs so stuff doesn't slide in drawers and topcoat with silver paint and then remove mat leaving simulated carbon fiber look.) Many thanks Danielle for all the different options you created!!! :cool:
Red REBEL carbon.jpg

sgk

Reaction score
Danielle, how do we start paying you for your services. Im sure it got to be worth something considering all the work. before you know it this will be a full-time gig.

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Danielle, how do we start paying you for your services. Im sure it got to be worth something considering all the work. before you know it this will be a full-time gig.

That's really sweet of you, but please don't worry about it! Photoshop is a fun hobby for me, I really enjoy doing it! Most of these edits only took a matter of minutes anyway. Its reward enough that you all like them and appreciate them :giggle:

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you photoshop my plastics above the bumper? It would be much appreciated because I've been debating on whether to do it for the longest time lol.

Attachments

• 20190323_165530.jpg
    20190323_165530.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 79

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you photoshop my plastics above the bumper? It would be much appreciated because I've been debating on whether to do it for the longest time lol.
Sure thing! I have a couple of requests I’m working on, so give me just day or two :giggle:

sgk

Reaction score
Well, this is what I came up with for a first try. The change is really subtle in that lighting. I'd like to try again on a different image!
View attachment 24622
you can definitely see the difference, i like the colored grill. Problem is I like so many different combinations. that's why I just wrap stuff then I can remove it then do it again. Too hard to commit to one look. I wish I had 3 Rams

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, this is what I came up with for a first try. The change is really subtle in that lighting. I'd like to try again on a different image!
View attachment 24622
So sorry I was out of town working till today! Here is a better pic. You're right, the lighting isnt very good to show the true color on the picture I first provided.

Attachments

• 20190508_183730.jpg
    20190508_183730.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 65

Users who are viewing this thread