5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Render - REBEL Grille Color Match

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
He has to put the order together and then he emails me with the cost. He knows when I want something just to order and I’ll pay when it arrives. As soon as I get the total cost I’ll post for you.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Ok it’s (4) parts and it’s $620 unpainted shipped to my door.

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, here's what I think you'd see with gloss black. View attachment 23256
Might look kinda cool with a 1/8" pinstripe of some contrasting color (light silver or bolder color?) around perimeter of face of grill and following the horizontal "U" that reaches in on either side of RAM letters. (On top of blackout) I added a sketch so you can visualize what I mean. Maybe danielle2019 and her superb photoshop skills can add a thin line on top of her blackout version just to see how it looks. :cool: IMG_2969.jpg

Last edited:

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Might look kinda cool with a 1/8" pinstripe of some contrasting color (light silver or bolder color?) around perimeter of face of grill and following the horizontal "U" that reaches in on either side of RAM letters. (On top of blackout) I added a sketch so you can visualize what I mean. Maybe danielle2019 and her superb photoshop skills can add a thin line on top of her blackout version just to see how it looks. :cool: View attachment 23280
I’ll add that in. (Y’all can leave off numbers, just call me Danielle!) :)

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Might look kinda cool with a 1/8" pinstripe of some contrasting color (light silver or bolder color?) around perimeter of face of grill and following the horizontal "U" that reaches in on either side of RAM letters. (On top of blackout) I added a sketch so you can visualize what I mean. Maybe danielle2019 and her superb photoshop skills can add a thin line on top of her blackout version just to see how it looks. :cool: View attachment 23280

Is this what you had in mind?

02001.jpg

sgk

Reaction score
Can I call you "2019" for short? I think all black grill is nicer than the pinstripe but I'm not his wifey.

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is this what you had in mind?

View attachment 23320
Danielle, Nice job! It is a cool shape that might work for someone. Maybe a total black truck with everything blacked out could have a yellow or red or purple pinstripe. (Purple on black is cool) Another variable to your earlier Rebel photoshop would be to just make full eyebrow that runs side to side above headlights red and leave entire grill mustache black. Here is a pic of mine if you want to photoshop it. Thanks!!! :cool: IMG_3406.JPG

Last edited:

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I found this mostly blacked out Limited in another post. Danielle, could you try a purple grill outline pinstripe on this one? Just wondering how it would look. Thanks!!! :cool: IMG_2970.jpg

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Purple could look interesting! I'll tackle this one tomorrow. But here's the Rebel :) View attachment 23336
Wow....that was quick. Thanks....it actually looks pretty good as Rebels have smoked tinted headlights from factory. You really have skills!!! Might look really good with the RAM letters red replaced with the American flag vinyl letter overlays like ChadT has on his white Rebel. :cool: Here is pic of his flag decal on grill letters. IMG_2971.jpg

Last edited:

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow....that was quick. Thanks....it actually looks pretty good as Rebels have smoked tinted headlights from factory. You really have skills!!! Might look really good with the RAM letters red replaced with the American flag vinyl letter overlays like ChadT has on his white Rebel. :cool:
I love doing Photoshop projects! The pinstripe, I actually used AutoCAD for that one. (Thats a spline with 213 vertices.)

PorBoy

Reaction score
Can you believe after I showed my wife the photo and placed the order, she put the boot on my throat ? She’ll give me the ok to buy multiple exhausts, several types of wheels and tires, and other cars, but I can’t swap out the darn grill. If I were bolder and she wasn’t 5’1” and me being 6’2” I would say something lol. But I’m not that brave because eventually I have to go to sleep.

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you believe after I showed my wife the photo and placed the order, she put the boot on my throat ? She’ll give me the ok to buy multiple exhausts, several types of wheels and tires, and other cars, but I can’t swap out the darn grill. If I were bolder and she wasn’t 5’1” and me being 6’2” I would say something lol. But I’m not that brave because eventually I have to go to sleep.
Wow, what changed her mind so suddenly??

PorBoy

Reaction score
Lol I’m pretty sure it’s the fact that I change my mind so often. Well in her defense I am a knucklehead when it comes to leaving things alone. The good part is I have plenty of parts sitting around to install. :)

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol I’m pretty sure it’s the fact that I change my mind so often. Well in her defense I am a knucklehead when it comes to leaving things alone. The good part is I have plenty of parts sitting around to install. :)
Buy her some nice jewelry and her system will "reboot" and you will be the cat's meow again..... :cool: .......or get all those parts put on and then approach idea again cautiously staying a safe distance from her at all times...:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/