5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Challenge Thread

Scotsmangav

Reaction score
Let’s go patriotic - Post a pic of your Ram in a parking lot making up a red, white & blue scene - so for example if you have a red truck, park next to a white & blue vehicle. Gotta be in the right order & bonus points if they’re all Rams !

Mr. Grumpy

Reaction score
It's not like you have to wash it properly, just blast it with the foam cannon and take a picture! 😉
I know it’s late but I’ve been busy. The foam cannon did not work as expected. I did not have the correct soap. I just ordered the Chemical Guys Honeydew soap so hopefully next time I’ll have a better shot. DFF8B482-9879-4564-87BC-38B9B1764AFC.jpeg

Mr. Grumpy

Reaction score
How much did you water it down? Normal car wash soap works fine in mine.
I did a 1 to 9 ratio. I heard this also happens with electric pressure washers due to low PSI and GPM. I ordered the 1.1 mm foam cannon nozzle and hopefully this will fix the issue.

GATORB8

Reaction score
I did a 1 to 9 ratio. I heard this also happens with electric pressure washers due to low PSI and GPM. I ordered the 1.1 mm foam cannon nozzle and hopefully this will fix the issue.
I use an electric. Is yours adjustable? May just need more air in the mix.

and 1 to 9 seems heavy. I don’t use much.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Let’s go patriotic - Post a pic of your Ram in a parking lot making up a red, white & blue scene - so for example if you have a red truck, park next to a white & blue vehicle. Gotta be in the right order & bonus points if they’re all Rams !
just so everyone knows this is the current challenge. it might be a tough one but someone's gotta get it!

Muskiez

Reaction score
just so everyone knows this is the current challenge. it might be a tough one but someone's gotta get it!
I damn near had it at fleet farm yesterday but the blue truck drove away just as I was getting out to take the picture!

Gitter

Reaction score
Remember that it doesn't need to be a truck per se...just a red/white/blue combo of vehicles. Doesn't help me since I have a gray truck. lol

Users who are viewing this thread