5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Challenge Thread

Wardogsusn

Reaction score
Black & wht
c78bc5aa6d2f35f3360e7d3a3495331b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
Ok ok. I thought that one would work. Might revisit it in the fall. How about this:

Post a picture of your RAM on a boat ramp.

2020 Black Rebel, Blackout Edition, Quad Cab, 5.7L, no e-Torque

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
I would have had this challenge done no problem, but my truck is currently in for the rear window leak😡
I also had that fixed, but it only took the dealer 4 hours. I live in the desert, though, so I drove with it no problem while I waited for the window parts to come in.

Muskiez

Reaction score
I also had that fixed, but it only took the dealer 4 hours. I live in the desert, though, so I drove with it no problem while I waited for the window parts to come in.
Just got mine back tonight. They think it was just the 3rd brake light that was leaking so they put the updated light and seal in. We will see what happens. I think I’m gonna hold off on putting my topper back on for a while. Anyways.... back to the challenge. Someone on here has to be fishing or boating soon don’t they?

GATORB8

Reaction score
Ok ok. I thought that one would work. Might revisit it in the fall. How about this:

Post a picture of your RAM on a boat ramp.

2020 Black Rebel, Blackout Edition, Quad Cab, 5.7L, no e-Torque
I splashed my boat for the season a couple weeks ago, or I would have snapped one. Closest thing I’ve got is from October of 2018, pulled the boat down from Chicago to Charlotte three days after I bought the truck, and put it in Lake Wylie the next morning. Promise there’s a brand new ram in front of this.

Attachments

• DDC651B6-B27D-4974-ABD2-7F9E40936CE2.jpeg
    DDC651B6-B27D-4974-ABD2-7F9E40936CE2.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 54

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I splashed my boat for the season a couple weeks ago, or I would have snapped one. Closest thing I’ve got is from October of 2018, pulled the boat down from Chicago to Charlotte three days after I bought the truck, and put it in Lake Wylie the next morning. Promise there’s a brand new ram in front of this.
if you zoom in on your windshield you can see the reflection of the Ram logo... don't try it just take my word for it everyone!!

GATORB8

Reaction score
Finally! Thought I was gonna strike out. My next challenge was gonna be "someone just put a frickin' pic of a RAM up here." @GATORB8 you get to post the next challenge.
Ok, next up, post a pic of your ram at a job site. Hauling lumber, parked at the trailer, at a clients... just a 5th gen paying for itself.

Users who are viewing this thread