5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Challenge Thread

GrayRam20

Reaction score
@GrayRam20 you can assign a new challenge in here while we figure this out.

the original intent was if a challenge is failed, we just assign a new one. nothing too complicated. i do like some of the ideas listed. an alternative is to have a thread full of the ""failed challenges" with no time limits, those threads are usually pretty fun, they just require a little upkeep. I'd be happy to help.

the thread first post is a list of failed challenges, once they are met, they are just struck out. either way...

let's get a new challenge @GrayRam20
So lets see some rams in the early morning fog/ foggy shots in gen ( easier) ?

Last edited:

Scotsmangav

Reaction score
Ok, Post a picture of your Ram on the top of a hill/mountain with a panoramic view behind

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
How’s this?
751e40ee3c00b30eb0b64c48d72891eb.jpg

2019 Ram Rebel, 5.7 Hemi

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Next challenge...Let’s see your Ram with the lights of the city in the background.

2019 Ram Rebel, 5.7 Hemi
wow one that i can actually get. i live outside of chicago so maybe this weekend i take a lil drive late at night when the city is empty... i hate the city.

GrayRam20

Reaction score
wow one that i can actually get. i live outside of chicago so maybe this weekend i take a lil drive late at night when the city is empty... i hate the city.
Got to tjust find a summit or bridge near it and have it as a back drop.... i hate cities too lol im outside of Philadelphia PA

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got to tjust find a summit or bridge near it and have it as a back drop.... i hate cities too lol im outside of Philadelphia PA
lol i hear ya but "summits" are hard to come by in Illinois. i can find a few hills... hahah technically i work downtown Chicago, but we are working from home for the foreseeable future. i hope it stays like this!

brian1684

Reaction score
lol i hear ya but "summits" are hard to come by in Illinois. i can find a few hills... hahah technically i work downtown Chicago, but we are working from home for the foreseeable future. i hope it stays like this!
Here you are hoping to never have to go to downtown Chicago again, and I'm missing visiting downtown Chicago. We usually go a few times a year for hockey games or just a summer weekend get away, but havent been since october of 2019 with covid and all.

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
Does an overpass count as a summit?

2020 Black Rebel, Blackout Edition, Quad Cab, 5.7L, no e-Torque

Users who are viewing this thread