5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phone Favorites disappearing

Ronkartz72

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been covered. Every day or two my favorites on my phone screen disappear, I add them back in and before I know it they are gone again. Yes I just had the latest update, yes, I am using the same keys everyday, same phone. Some days the pictures I have associated with that contact show up, some days they don't. I am at my whit's end with this thing. Has anybody had this problem, is there a fix?

Psimpson

Reaction score
I think it has but the same thing was happening to me (over and over) and I gave up, bought the little AA box, switched over to Android Auto and don't worry about it anymore. But maybe you have an Iphone...

Ronkartz72

Reaction score
I think it has but the same thing was happening to me (over and over) and I gave up, bought the little AA box, switched over to Android Auto and don't worry about it anymore. But maybe you have an Iphone...
I use a Galaxy. I am guessing you didn't have AA in yours already? I use Android Auto in mine as well, but not al the time.

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This can be fixed by getting Developer Options visible on your Galaxy. Under the Networking section, go into Bluetooth PBAP. Change the version to 1.1, Apply, then change back to 1.2 and Apply again. This should solve the issue with Bluetooth communication to UConnect.

Ronkartz72

Reaction score
This can be fixed by getting Developer Options visible on your Galaxy. Under the Networking section, go into Bluetooth PBAP. Change the version to 1.1, Apply, then change back to 1.2 and Apply again. This should solve the issue with Bluetooth communication to UConnect.
Got it done. I will reset my favorites this afternoon and see how it goes. Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread