5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phoenix or any tesla style radio wallpaper and logo share

TRam1500

Reaction score
Hey all. I finally was able to save up and get the 13" Phoenix android unit. Installed it in about 45 min, super easy and straight forward. I am tweaking the settings to what I like and making it run to my specs. In doing this, I have found little to no wallpapers to download. I am making some in Gimp, but I wanted to open this for us all to share. Please share your files and pics here. Show us your tweaks and settings. Hope to have a great resource for us all. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• 20221222_135234.jpg
    20221222_135234.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 120
  • 20221222_080423.jpg
    20221222_080423.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 118

Rabbit929

Reaction score
How you liking the pheonix unit so far?
I’ve been considering one for the wife’s Durango but am unsure as the reviews have been up and down.

Just want to know it will last more than 5 years.

TRam1500

Reaction score
How you liking the pheonix unit so far?
I’ve been considering one for the wife’s Durango but am unsure as the reviews have been up and down.

Just want to know it will last more than 5 years.
I really like it. Reviews are all over the map, having said that, so are the reviews of the OEM setups also. Quality is great, sounds amazing, super easy install. I use spotify to download playlists to the internal memory. I am very happy.

Alaskaflyer

Reaction score
I really like it. Reviews are all over the map, having said that, so are the reviews of the OEM setups also. Quality is great, sounds amazing, super easy install. I use spotify to download playlists to the internal memory. I am very happy.
Are you still happy with the Pheonix unit? I did the infotainment Uconnect 5 swap in my 2020 and have nothing but problems and it continuously disconnects. Very frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread