5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Performance Replica wheels

Kaos81

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience or reviews on these wheels? I did a search and nothing came up. Want to find out more about the brand to see if there worth buying.

Attachments

• IMG_6923.jpeg
    IMG_6923.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 76

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I haven't heard of those, but the price is nice if they are any good. Interesting the the picture you posted shows a 5 lug wheel but the description says 6 lug.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I haven't heard of those, but the price is nice if they are any good. Interesting the the picture you posted shows a 5 lug wheel but the description says 6 lug.
I noticed that too

Kaos81

Reaction score
Good catch! Didn’t even notice that

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Generic pix isn't uncommon, what about the pic with the red truck?

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just purchased a set of Vox replicas from Custom Offsets, is an
exact match to those, and a bit cheaper. But then add in shipping to Hawaii and now that wheel is now about 400 each. A slightly better deal for y’all on the contingent 48 who can get the free shipping. And from a known wheel manufacturer.
IMG_0146.png

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just purchased a set of Vox replicas from Custom Offsets, is an
exact match to those, and a bit cheaper. But then add in shipping to Hawaii and now that wheel is now about 400 each. A slightly better deal for y’all on the contingent 48 who can get the free shipping. And from a known wheel manufacturer.
View attachment 159733
👍🏻 post pix on the truck.

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
👍🏻 post pix on the truck.
I will once I get my new set of tires in, 285/55/22 Wildpeak RT's. Was planning on swapping my current Toyo's onto them, but got a decent deal from my Navy Exchange tire shop on the Wikdpeak's, just having to wait 6-8 weeks.
Here's a pic of them in the box the day they arrived. 20230508_102505.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread