5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Performance Pages

MLB12

Reaction score
I have a 2021 10th Anniversary Longhorn w/12.1" display that I'm trying to get the Performance Pages loaded into.

I've gotten to the point that I've have loaded the Performance Pages using the OBDLinkMX+ in concert with the AlfaOBD. That all went smoothly, except I can't find the Performance Pages, so where should I be looking for them? I thought they would be found in the Settings section, but no luck. Any help pointing me towards them will be greatly appreciated.

Now, all that being said, when I go onto the settings section in the instrument cluster as I scroll down #4 comes up blank, and there is a #11 added. So everything has shifted up one. I've gone through the cluster settings and everything is working and displaying correctly, so with #4 being blank I'm not too sure what has gone on.

Thankfully when I 'deprogrammed' the Performance Pages everything went right back to normal.

Any input will be appreciated.

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Performance Pages can be found in “apps” on your 12.0 screen. However, if you are not up to date with the current software version (39.7) it will not show. I had 39.6 and it didn’t show until I performed the update through usb.
When I programmed through AlphaOBD, it also added a couple of blank pages in the cluster display associated with the off road pages. No biggie, just takes a bit to get back to speedometer. Hope this helps. Good luck👍

MLB12

Reaction score
The Performance Pages can be found in “apps” on your 12.0 screen. However, if you are not up to date with the current software version (39.7) it will not show. I had 39.6 and it didn’t show until I performed the update through usb.
When I programmed through AlphaOBD, it also added a couple of blank pages in the cluster display associated with the off road pages. No biggie, just takes a bit to get back to speedometer. Hope this helps. Good luck👍
Thanks very much for your feedback, I really appreciate it.

I had 39.9 already installed and confirmed everything was working as it should, before I loaded the Performance Pages. Now that I know where to look I'll reload it and will pull the Pages up..
Interesting about adding in blank pages. I wonder if Alexey will find a way to overcome that. I'm kind of obsessive about things working the way they're supposed to.

Users who are viewing this thread