5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Performance Pages on 2021 1500 DT?

Mr_Br1an

Reaction score
Hey all,

I want to add performance pages to my non-TRX ram 1500, i found a few threads and a few videos of people who got it to work, but those are all a few years old, and I couldn't find any concrete instruction other than a google doc with alfa OBD settings, which did not work for me. The threads i found on here did not seem to work either, and i just wanted to see if anyone had accomplished this. I have a 2021 Laramie with the 12 inch screen (uconnect 4), and its running version PR 40.12.0

Thanks!

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey all,

I want to add performance pages to my non-TRX ram 1500, i found a few threads and a few videos of people who got it to work, but those are all a few years old, and I couldn't find any concrete instruction other than a google doc with alfa OBD settings, which did not work for me. The threads i found on here did not seem to work either, and i just wanted to see if anyone had accomplished this. I have a 2021 Laramie with the 12 inch screen (uconnect 4), and its running version PR 40.12.0

Thanks!
If you tried and it didn't work, then that's it. Some people can add them, but then they go away. I think it has to do with the version of the UC software.

Mr_Br1an

Reaction score
If you tried and it didn't work, then that's it. Some people can add them, but then they go away. I think it has to do with the version of the UC software.
That’s too bad, at least I have closure.
Thanks!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,

Thanks!
That app version is what made them not work on my 2020

Users who are viewing this thread