5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peragon Bedcover's

flinstigator

Reaction score
Very nice. One question I have for anyone who has removed the panels is 1. How hard is it? 2. Do the panels fit across the second row?

Normally I put my ATV in the bed, drive 4 hours to where I camp/hunt, then take the ATV out. Once its out I would like to put the panels back in to have a secured bed for the time I am there. Then repeat to come home.

Great questions. Very easy to remove and they do fit in my second row. They fold up pretty compactly while installed and your ATV may fit with them retracted.

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Appreciate it! I pretty much figured my 4 wheeler would fit, it does now with the hard folding, but there is too much weight out on the tailgate so I want it as close in to the cab as possible. Hence why I'm wanting the Peragon, because it is easily removable. I also looked at an Extang Solid Fold 2.0 for that reason. Here is a pic of why I want it closer in. Also this was before I but the TimberGrove airbags on.

20210522_170655.jpg
20210522_180714.jpg

AlaskaGT

Reaction score
I want to buy one but do you think i could get it to close with my bike pad on it?

Users who are viewing this thread