5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedal Max Install causing problems

Cda3488

Reaction score
Just installed a pedal Max in my 2020 Laramie. My 12inch screen is acting funny. Reverse camera disappeared and the passenger controls for heated and ventilation have also disappeared. Does anyone know what to do? I’ve tried a soft reset and didn’t work, dosent appear to have reset either.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Did you disconnect the battery at all? Maybe give it a few hours just to see if it comes back I didn't have any issues with mine when I installed it.

Cda3488

Reaction score
Did you disconnect the battery at all? Maybe give it a few hours just to see if it comes back I didn't have any issues with mine when I installed it.
I did disconnect the battery. Great news, just went out and started the truck and it’s back to normal. Fewww, that scared me!! Although I have a 2022 on it’s way here from the factory so wasent too worried but I do want to put this pedal max in the new truck. Man this this is awesome. Drives like a new truck, it woke that Hemi up big time. Highly recommend this $260 mod, it’s awesome!!!

Cda3488

Reaction score
Thank you for the response!!!

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I did disconnect the battery. Great news, just went out and started the truck and it’s back to normal. Fewww, that scared me!! Although I have a 2022 on it’s way here from the factory so wasent too worried but I do want to put this pedal max in the new truck. Man this this is awesome. Drives like a new truck, it woke that Hemi up big time. Highly recommend this $260 mod, it’s awesome!!!
Yeah, when you disconnect the battery, it takes a few hours for the network of computers to sync up.

Users who are viewing this thread