5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedal Commander

bryan28

Reaction score
Just received an email from Pedal Commander offering $30 off on July 3 & 4 if you use the code USA30.

The email also says the PC is now available for the 6.7 ho engine from 2011 and on for the 2500 and 3500 series trucks.

Hallbag

Reaction score
I bought mine after getting that deal. I wanted to hate on it because it seemed like a gimmick but I’m all-in. It did exactly what I was hoping an actual tuner would do for the throttle/transmission(vs off shelf clip in product): rather than slow upsloping curve where you push a little,nothing, little more, nothing, little more, FULL THROTTLE! It smoothed out the whole pedal, you give 10% it gives 10% you give 40% it gives 40%, no more kink in the pedal or lag then sudden burst. Consider me very pleasantly surprised with this thing.

I just hope I don’t get any of those codes but I made sure to triple check all the connections that they “clicked” so should be good.

Users who are viewing this thread