5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedal Commander vs Banks Monster Pedal

Bob.

Reaction score
I just installed a Banks Pedal Monster today and was disappointed that I still have throttle lag. Maybe I need to play with the settings some more. Installation and operation were easy.
I think it just makes your gas pedal more sensitive. You seem to remove the lag, but in reality you don't. Sometimes I get a lag or hesitation when it's very cold out while the truck is not warmed up. Otherwise I'm happy how the pedal is.
The banks is a safer unit to use. I haven't seen a dead pedal or idiot light issue on the web if the banks goes out. The Pedal Commander has reported failures on the web. I'd hate to need to go but I have a Pedal Commander fault and get into a crash. . That would ruin my day!

esquare

Reaction score
I think it just makes your gas pedal more sensitive. You seem to remove the lag, but in reality you don't. Sometimes I get a lag or hesitation when it's very cold out while the truck is not warmed up. Otherwise I'm happy how the pedal is.
The banks is a safer unit to use. I haven't seen a dead pedal or idiot light issue on the web if the banks goes out. The Pedal Commander has reported failures on the web. I'd hate to need to go but I have a Pedal Commander fault and get into a crash. . That would ruin my day!
The pedal is definitely more sensitive but so far I am disappointed that the lag is still there

NHjake98

Reaction score
Had a pedal commander and lost the Throttle when sitting at an ide. Had to restart the truck to get it back so I pulled it out and bought the Banks and have had it for a year with no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread