5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedal Commander on a Pentastar 3.6L

Seabass4592

Reaction score
I’ve heard lots of comments on the PC with the Hemi. Anyone use this on the 6 cylinder? I think the 6 does a pretty good job as it is comparatively, but throttle responsiveness could be better. How does the eco setting do on longer drives? Any code problems? Will it invalidate the warranty? Any gains in mpg? Thanks for any insight. Trying to decide if it’s worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2wt

Reaction score
I’ve heard lots of comments on the PC with the Hemi. Anyone use this on the 6 cylinder? I think the 6 does a pretty good job as it is comparatively, but throttle responsiveness could be better. How does the eco setting do on longer drives? Any code problems? Will it invalidate the warranty? Any gains in mpg? Thanks for any insight. Trying to decide if it’s worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Recommended on the v6. I have it on a pretty tame setting (city 2 I think?) but it makes a huge difference in throttle response. Have not used eco or any other settings, no codes thrown, no noticeable change in mpg either. Worth every penny to me to eliminate the throttle lag.

Seabass4592

Reaction score
Recommended on the v6. I have it on a pretty tame setting (city 2 I think?) but it makes a huge difference in throttle response. Have not used eco or any other settings, no codes thrown, no noticeable change in mpg either. Worth every penny to me to eliminate the throttle lag.

Thank you! Good to know. Looking at getting it! Does it affect any warranties?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread