5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedal Commander on a 24 1500 Big Horn

thedadalorian

Reaction score
Hey gang. just wanted to get some reviews or opinions whether it be good or bad, on installing a pedal commander on my 1500 big horn.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been running one for many years on different vehicles and never an issue. Some will tell you just to stomp the gas pedal which is about the dumbest thing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just don't make any changes while driving, which I believe it states in the manual even. Try and find used if you can. I paid no more then $150 for anyone I ever bought.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Some people report having problems with the PC. I've had them on several Ram trucks, including our current 2020 Limited, and never had any issues with them. Like already mentioned, don't change the settings while driving since that seems to be the main cause of the problems.

thedadalorian

Reaction score
Some people report having problems with the PC. I've had them on several Ram trucks, including our current 2020 Limited, and never had any issues with them. Like already mentioned, don't change the settings while driving since that seems to be the main cause of the problems.
ok cool. i have it on my FJ. and no problems either. I had it on my 22 tacoma, i got one error message but it went away. thank you!

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
You can make setting changes while driving. But you need to let the accelerator pedal go back to 0 for a couple of seconds before and after changing it.

No problems with mine

thedadalorian

Reaction score
I've been running one for many years on different vehicles and never an issue. Some will tell you just to stomp the gas pedal which is about the dumbest thing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just don't make any changes while driving, which I believe it states in the manual even. Try and find used if you can. I paid no more then $150 for anyone I ever bought.
got it. dont change the setting while driving lol.

thedadalorian

Reaction score
question. so i installed the PC. it works great. but one thing i noticed is, the gas level goes up and down at random. it went from 289 to 306, then slowly started going down to 278, then went up again. then down again. does that happen to you guys too? or is it still programming itself?

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
question. so i installed the PC. it works great. but one thing i noticed is, the gas level goes up and down at random. it went from 289 to 306, then slowly started going down to 278, then went up again. then down again. does that happen to you guys too? or is it still programming itself?
Never pay attention to the gas gauge like that, but as always it will change with your driving habit.

Users who are viewing this thread