5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pedal Comaander VS Custom tune

abranchizio

Reaction score
I just replaced my 2wd 2020 ram with a 4wd 2020 Ram with Etorque. This truck doesn't seem to run as well as my 2wd without Etorque did. I want to get a little more power and adjust the shifting. What custom tunes are the most popular? I know Pedal Commander will only change the driving characteristics and not really increase HP but people seem to be very happy with how they work. Not sure which would be better for me. Any suggestions?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I like my Pulsar. Really wakes the truck up. I run it in tow mode most of the time, so I don't have to run premium fuel.

popcenator

Reaction score
The Pedal Commander only adjusts throttle sensitivity. A tune will adjust throttle sensitivity, transmission shift points, line pressure (shift firmness), timing and many other things. You can go either the Pulsar route or custom tuning.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Pedal Commander and GDE tune on my Ecodiesel didn't play nice with each other
after I got it home from Detroit. Removed the PC and everything went back to normal in a few days.

Malodave

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/