5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patriot Detailing *ceramic coatings* group buy in Texas dallas ftw Houston

Patriotmobiledetail

Reaction score
Interested in Houston area.
hi man I'd be down to travel to Houston if there are 2 trucks for me to do there

the guy in San Antonio same with you.
could u make it to houston?
my parents live in west Houston area and I could use their garage

please to all TEXT ME YOUR NUMBERS

color of your ram
year
and I will need a deposit of 100 towards the coating just to ensure I won't be driving 14 hrs to have everyone cancel lol

I also need to purchase the coating prior

970 518 0600

thnk you!!!

Patriotmobiledetail

Reaction score
can everyone who is truly interested send me a text.
we can chat personally
I'm down to do San Antonio if u could maybe meet in Houston or if u can get an extra car I would drive the extra time

I have 3 trucks confirmed in dfw
1 in houston.

I wanna figure out a game plan and gauge true interest as I will need to foot some $$ for ordering all the coatings prior
I don't let stuff sit on shelves at my house unless it is polish or cleaning stuff

anyway let's get a well laid out game plan

I accept venmo and cash.
checks only for return customers (long story but I don't want to go thru the hassle of returned checks)

I also accept credit cards w my square account
there is a 2.9 percent fee for that so it would be about 18 dollars for the 680 amount

thnk you all for your interest fellas
look fwd to it

Ram1992

Reaction score
can everyone who is truly interested send me a text.
we can chat personally
I'm down to do San Antonio if u could maybe meet in Houston or if u can get an extra car I would drive the extra time

I have 3 trucks confirmed in dfw
1 in houston.

I wanna figure out a game plan and gauge true interest as I will need to foot some $$ for ordering all the coatings prior
I don't let stuff sit on shelves at my house unless it is polish or cleaning stuff

anyway let's get a well laid out game plan

I accept venmo and cash.
checks only for return customers (long story but I don't want to go thru the hassle of returned checks)

I also accept credit cards w my square account
there is a 2.9 percent fee for that so it would be about 18 dollars for the 680 amount

thnk you all for your interest fellas
look fwd to it
Would you be able to remove swirl marks?

Patriotmobiledetail

Reaction score
Would you be able to remove swirl marks?
yes I do that
depending on how bad they are I would see if the 5 polishing hours are sufficient to remove them
not all swirls are created equal

so here is the plan

drive out mar 16
mar 17 san Antonio
mar 18, 19 Houston
mar 20, 21. 22 Dallas ft worth

what car color do you have can u snap a pic of the swirls?

Ram1992

Reaction score
yes I do that
depending on how bad they are I would see if the 5 polishing hours are sufficient to remove them
not all swirls are created equal

so here is the plan

drive out mar 16
mar 17 san Antonio
mar 18, 19 Houston
mar 20, 21. 22 Dallas ft worth

what car color do you have can u snap a pic of the swirls?
19 Ram 1500 4 door. A4417B34-D0C7-4862-A774-D0AF32B66956.jpeg

ScottishRAM

Reaction score
Here's 'Ol Red just back on Valentine's Day from getting CeramicPro Gold, a full front wrap and calipers painted. WOW, so glad I splurged, she looks amazing. Next up new wheels and rims.
Special thanks to Louis Marinello of Ceramic Pro Greater Boston | www.ceramicprogb.com. He was great to work with and very patient with all my questions!

Attachments

• IMG_2575.jpg
    IMG_2575.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2574.jpg
    IMG_2574.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2572.jpg
    IMG_2572.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2585 (1).jpg
    IMG_2585 (1).jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2545.jpg
    IMG_2545.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 33

ScottishRAM

Reaction score
Sorry Juan, didn't mean to step on your advertising post, figured you wouldn't be heading this far east. ;).

My Ceramic Pro Gold package (5 coats plus glass, exterior plastic, wheels and calipers was $1,795. I also had the full front Suntek wrap ($2,000) and calipers painted ($600). My guy has a very clean environment in which he performs his magic. As you can see from the pics the truck looks beautiful. 1581948096645.png

Patriotmobiledetail

Reaction score
that's decent
I'm glad he took care of you.
I think people get a little worried I charge LITERALLY half or around 35 percent less than most shops
a few reasons. I do this as a hobby job.....I don't have but very little overhead

I use only very high end products
as evidenced by my pics and reviews my quality of finished product rivals that of jobs in the 1700 plus $$$$ range

my highest quality line of ceramic Is a 5 yr three coat of proline 9h liquid armor and that would run 1100 to 1300
all of my jobs include claybar *I'd say less than 10 percent of shops trulyclaybar prior to coating* and paint polishing correction to ensure you have as flawless a finish as possible.

anyway as of now I have 2 cars in dfw
1 has put a deposit down.

ill.you this for 680 what I'm offering.
I'm merely making 400 or so per detail after my gas costs travel costs product costs etc

which I'm offering this as truly a DEAL

so if people are interested please contact me directly if I don't get more true confirmed interest I will cancel and refund the deposits

if you have any questions please don't hesistare to shoot!
I have done probably close to 1500 cars the last 10 yrs

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If everything weren't crap right now I'd fly you out here ( Florida ). I bet I could get our entire neighborhood and several planes for you to do.

Will keep you in mind for when things setlle back down.

Patriotmobiledetail

Reaction score
If everything weren't crap right now I'd fly you out here ( Florida ). I bet I could get our entire neighborhood and several planes for you to do.

Will keep you in mind for when things setlle back down.
that's a badass offer.
I have done a few helicopters
including the Denver police chopper
that would be AMAZING.
with my military connections I could stay on base somewhere and work on as many cars planes as u had
def keep me posted I'd give you guys the best deal and quality

u can text me. this **** should settle down soon.

thnk you!

Chuck19

Reaction score
I would be in if you made a Florida trip! This is truly a smoking deal and guys in Texas are missing out!

RiskReward

Reaction score
Agree - not sure why the lack of interest, especially with summer and those long stretches of sunshine coming up.

I put $100 down earlier and he’s still hoping to make the trip so you guys need to step up to make it worth it for him. If you don’t want to do it for your beautiful trucks do it for me, a guy you don’t even know!

Also has reached out to me several times and offered to return the down payment. Stand up guy, veteran, and offering the guys on the forum a sweet deal.

Patriotmobiledetail

Reaction score
Agree - not sure why the lack of interest, especially with summer and those long stretches of sunshine coming up.

I put $100 down earlier and he’s still hoping to make the trip so you guys need to step up to make it worth it for him. If you don’t want to do it for your beautiful trucks do it for me, a guy you don’t even know!

Also has reached out to me several times and offered to return the down payment. Stand up guy, veteran, and offering the guys on the forum a sweet deal.
thnk u bro
as soon as I get Great Pres Trump telling us we are a ok.
I'll be packing up and heading there
I'll still be mindful of social distancing etc and carrying my own gas probably too!
anyway. I'm planning may late or junive go two confirmed
u are the only w a deposit which says a lot.
thnk u to all for the interest again
my goal is still to get 7 to 10 trucks

Users who are viewing this thread