5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patriot Blue Limited & Longhorn

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
really liking that Laramie longhorn with the off road package.

Body color bumpers would make it even better...hhmm...really like that.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I like the red, but man, that blue is fantastic. I'm 90% sure I'm gonna order the blue for my Longhorn.
I don't think you can go wrong. I just saw another Patriot Blue Laramie Longhorn at the dealership this week, and I do they think they look good. When I ordered, my front-runners (for a monochromatic finish) were the Patriot Blue or Delmonico Red. The Patriot Blue is a bit understated. But my wife and I both found the Delmonico Red striking, especially in the sunlight. I'm happy with my order. I'm sure you will be...whichever you choose.

D

Deleted member 85

Here is my longhorn!
I cannot believe how nicely the Walnut Brown ties into the Patriot Blue. If you told me I'd like that before seeing it I'd say no way... wow is that a SEXY truck. +1

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I saw a Patriot Blue Big Horn sport at the dealer and I though it looked really sharp almost enough to sway me from the Delmonico Red.

Users who are viewing this thread